KSE signals broken by 1:1 commit.

Jeff Roberson jroberson at chesapeake.net
Fri Apr 11 00:49:02 PDT 2003

So I don't think you are fair enough!
I ever posted a message said that jeff's patch had bug,
the bug is signal lost, but he obviously didn't fixed it,
and you guy allowed him to commit it, please search arch list
about 1:1 thread! I don't think delaying some days of libthr
change to kernel would hurt anything, I had reported
the problem and why did core still allow him to commit?

David Xu

The problem is a minor race where an exiting thread could have a process
wide signal pending when it exits.  Hardly a critical issue.  Why did we
allow any of kern_thread.c to be commited when it obviously doesn't work
at all?

Cheers,
Jeff