World Of Concrete Emails 2020

Adam Middleton adam.middleton at alwalyzsolutions.com
Mon Jan 13 16:39:26 UTC 2020

Hi Good Morning,

Would you be interested in acquiring World of Concrete 2020 Attendees
complete List?

Just pick a number that best describes your response,

1. Yes - I'm interested & Send counts and cost of attendees list.

2. No - Opt-Out

Who Attends: Commercial Contractors, Concrete Contractors, Concrete Pumpers,
Construction Managers, Dealers/Distributors, Decorative Concrete
Contractors, Designers and Specifiers, General Contractors, Block/Segmental
Unit Producers Masonry Contractors, Architects, Engineers, Block Producers,
Ready Mix Producers, Rental Equipment Centers, Repair Contractors,
Residential Contractors, Specialty Concrete Contractors, Precast, Pipe and
Block Producers, Precast/Prestressed Producers and more.

All contacts are provided with: Contact Name, Title, Company Name, Website,
Physical Address, Phone Number, Fax Number, SIC, Industry type, Employees,
Direct Emails and Verification results.

Let me know if you are interested so that I can provide you the cost and
additional details.

Sincerely,

Adam Middleton | Expo Coordinator

If you don't want to receive further emails please revert with "Take Out" in
the subject.