ipdivert tests and net.inet.ip.fw.default_to_accept

Li-Wen Hsu lwhsu at freebsd.org
Sun Apr 12 18:46:30 UTC 2020

On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 2:09 AM Alexander V. Chernikov
<melifaro at freebsd.org> wrote:
> 12.04.2020, 18:45, "Li-Wen Hsu" <lwhsu at freebsd.org>:
> > I'm checking test failures and panics, and found that the two ipdivert
> > tests we added previously have never been tested correctly. I've
> Yep, I've been running tests manually but haven't managed to raise a pull request to auto-load ipdivert prior to the tests yet.

It think it's okay for now. I've merged this PR
https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd-ci/pull/34
and now we have loaded all the modules needed. I somehow feel it's
crazy and default_to_accept might have side effect like what we
already saw. Anyway. I'm leaving them there for now and move to
checking other failures and panics first.

Also thanks for checking relative codes. That's the reason we need tests!