COBB Trade Show 2019

nicole suter nicole.suter at worldexpoleads.biz
Tue Jun 18 14:47:50 UTC 2019

Hi,

I understand your company is one of the participants in "COBB Trade Show
2019?"

 Would you be interested in acquiring the complete contact details of
attendees who might be interested in your products and services?

This may help you with the opportunity to engage and move your customer to
action.

 So please let me know your interest so that we can discuss further about
costs, guarantee terms, usage etc.

 Just let me know if you have any questions.

 Awaiting your reply

Regards,

Nicole Suter,

Marketing Executive

If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as 'leave
out'