FreeBSD CI Weekly Report 2018-01-20

Li-Wen Hsu lwhsu at freebsd.org
Wed Jan 30 23:46:13 UTC 2019

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 9:55 AM Kyle Evans <kevans at freebsd.org> wrote:
> I'll take a poke at the bectl and *regex failures. Is there any way to
> see an excerpt of the cleanup from these bectl tests? The failure
> there is a symptom of the zpool from one of the other tests not
> getting cleaned up properly, presumably the bectl jail test. I can't
> seem to reproduce it locally, though.

Do you mean how do you see if your commit fixes the test?  One
possible way is checking the "build summary" page, e.g.
https://ci.freebsd.org/job/FreeBSD-head-amd64-test/lastCompletedBuild/
and see if that build contains your commit.

For reproducing, I think the easiest way for now is using the VM files
at https://artifact.ci.freebsd.org .  If the test cases failed because
of the test environment, please let me know and I'll fix that.

Thanks,
Li-Wen