Kyua reporting tool question

Susan Stanziano susan.stanziano at xinuos.com
Thu Apr 11 03:09:44 UTC 2019

kyua-0.13_2,3
Name: kyua
Version: 0.13_2,3
Installed on: Wed Dec 19 08:45:14 2018 EST
Origin: devel/kyua
Architecture: FreeBSD:10:amd64
Prefix: /usr/local
Categories: devel
Liceses: BSD3CLAUSE
Maintainer: jmmv at FreeBSD.org
WWW: https://github.com/jmmv/kyua/

This is installed on an OpenServer10 (based on FreeBSD10.3) VM.
I don't believe that modifications would have been made to kyua in the Xinuos repository,
but I will ask about that.

Tomorrow I will install a FreeBSD12 VM and try running kyua there.

Thanks,
Susan