Joining the Testing Team

Alan Somers asomers at freebsd.org
Mon Sep 25 20:40:21 UTC 2017

Wherever you like!  One thing to do would be to watch Jenkins and fix
failing or intermittent tests.  Another would be to write more tests.
Of our ~670 builtin utilities, only ~85 have any tests at all.  We
could always use more coverage.  Speaking of coverage, ngie@ is
working on integrating a coverage checker for the test suite.  Ask her
for details if that interests you.  We're glad for help, whatever you
choose to work on.

https://ci.freebsd.org/job/FreeBSD-head-amd64-test/4448/testReport/

-Alan