Available Tests

Alex Denisov 1101.debian at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 12:53:16 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

I just built FreeBSD 10 using “WITH_TESTS=1”, and run tests from ‘/usr/tests’ using ‘root' user.

I have found that there are ~3,5k test results, which makes me curious: are there other tests?

I’m asking because, for instance, LLVM test suite has ~17k tests (unit, regression, and performance tests).

FreeBSD seems to be bigger, but has less tests.

I will appreciate if somebody can shed more light on the topic.
--
AlexDenisov
Software Engineer, http://lowlevelbits.org