Jenkins build is still unstable: FreeBSD_HEAD #564

Bryan Drewery bdrewery at FreeBSD.org
Mon Aug 29 17:31:44 UTC 2016

This thread is hard to follow. The changes I made shouldn't break
anything since it's just now acting like an external compiler.

Where is the error so I can debug it?

--
Regards,
Bryan Drewery