Jenkins build is still unstable: FreeBSD_HEAD #564

Dimitry Andric dim at FreeBSD.org
Mon Aug 29 11:13:31 UTC 2016

I just found the separate "test results" link in Jenkins.  As far as I can see, one of those failing tests is run as:

c++ -target x86_64-unknown-freebsd12.0 --sysroot=/builds/workspace/FreeBSD_HEAD/obj/builds/workspace/FreeBSD_HEAD/src/tmp -B/builds/workspace/FreeBSD_HEAD/obj/builds/workspace/FreeBSD_HEAD/src/tmp/usr/bin -O2 -pipe -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/usr/include -Wall -Werror -o test.o -c test.cpp

So are the libc++ headers installed in the /builds/workspace/FreeBSD_HEAD/obj/builds/workspace/FreeBSD_HEAD/src/tmp sysroot?  The compiler error message appears to indicate it is getting its headers from /usr/include instead.

I can't look on the actual test system, but my guess would be that either the --sysroot flag is incorrect, or the libc++ headers are not correctly installed on the target system.

-Dimitry