Why is FreeBSD-HEAD disabled in Jenkins?

Li-Wen Hsu lwhsu at FreeBSD.org
Tue Apr 5 19:56:05 UTC 2016

On Tue, Apr 05, 2016 at 12:34:41 -0700, Ngie Cooper wrote:
> Hi all,
>     While trying to root-cause a segfault or two in a recent copy of
> CURRENT, I noticed that the FreeBSD_HEAD Jenkins job (
> https://jenkins.freebsd.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD/ ) has been disabled for
> a month. Is there a particular reason for that--other than the kyua
> segfault flapping issue, which should no longer be an issue because
> kyua has been downgraded from 0.12 to 0.11?

It is not disabled.  It looks the repository checking is set against to
https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd-ci.git but not our svn src head:

https://jenkins.freebsd.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD/scmPollLog/

I'll check if I can fix this this week.

Li-Wen