kyua and Google Contributor License Agreement

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc at FreeBSD.org
Thu Oct 1 18:32:16 UTC 2015

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 2:11 PM, Brad Davis <brd at freebsd.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 01:20:13PM -0700, Craig Rodrigues wrote:
>
> I am in the same boat, and would love to see if we could just fork it and
> work from there.  Could Julio then contribute to the code?

I don't know all the rules that Google has regarding the CLA and
what Google employees can and cannot contribute to.  I'll let Julio respond.

I really want to avoid forking kyua, because Julio has put a lot of
work into putting things on Github, integrating the kyua github project
with Travis CI (Continuous Integration), doing releases, etc.

My main concern is that the Google CLA is turning away potential
contributors, and blocking patches that people have already submitted
from going in the kyua tree.

--
Craig