Call for Help: need script for patching ports tree, building with poudriere

Bryan Drewery bdrewery at FreeBSD.org
Wed Nov 11 16:46:37 UTC 2015

On 11/7/2015 12:28 AM, Craig Rodrigues wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been working on some advanced scripting with Eitan Adler.
> We are interested in experimenting with integrating Jenkins + Phabricator
> using: https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Phabricator+Plugin
> For starters, we want to see what we can accomplish with ports.

I'm too busy to help on this project at the time, but if you come across
any hooks that would be beneficial please let me know and I'll add them
into Poudriere.

https://github.com/freebsd/poudriere/wiki/hooks

--
Regards,