Call for Help: need script for patching ports tree, building with poudriere

Ricky G ricky1252 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 9 02:20:00 UTC 2015

Hello,
 Started working on a simple sh script to do as requested. So far have 1,2,4,5 complete. There is much error checking to be added still though. Wanted to ask a few things first.
2- Does port tree checkout matter? Right now my script assumes svnlite generated the patch at the root of the tree5- Does duplicates matter? poudriere doesn't care but is this strictly for poudriere?6- How should the output be handled?