Failed to build with external toolchain

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc at FreeBSD.org
Fri Mar 27 00:39:55 UTC 2015

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 11:47 AM, Warner Losh <imp at bsdimp.com> wrote:

> > On Mar 26, 2015, at 2:12 AM, Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc at FreeBSD.org>
> wrote:
>
> OK. I have a bit of egg on my face...
>
> The test is for X_COMPILER_TYPE, so COMPILER_VERSION isn't relevant. It's
> always outside the tree.
> So your original patch is correct. Please go ahead and commit that and
> accept my apologies for the wild goose chase.

Okee dokee, I committed my original patch:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/svn-src-all/2015-March/101492.html

No worries about geese.  External toolchain support is important to the
future of FreeBSD, and I appreciate your work.
I'm just trying to help as best I can by testing things, reporting
problems, and fixing things where I can.

--
Craig