[HEADSUP] Removed support for running traditional ATF tests in head at r284405

Garrett Cooper yaneurabeya at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 06:47:49 UTC 2015

Hi all,
	I noticed that the hooks were still present in atf.test.mk for generating Atffile, running code with atf-run, etc. This support has been partially broken for some time because upstream versions of atf (post 0.20) no longer include atf-run, etc, so I removed legacy atf support (ALLOW_DEPRECATED_ATF_TOOLS/ATFFILE/etc) in r284405.
Thank you!
-NGie