Some feedback on the jenkins builds

Pedro Giffuni pfg at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jun 11 21:21:02 UTC 2015

On 06/11/15 16:09, NGie Cooper wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 1:57 PM, Pedro Giffuni <pfg at freebsd.org> wrote:
>> Hi guys;
>>
>> Just thought some feedback would be useful:
>>
>> 1) It's great to have those summaries on the warnings produced
>> by clang and gcc. Can we also have those for the different
>> platforms? It is likely that i386 may show some warnings that
>> don't happen in amd64.
> Do you mean gcc 4.9 with i386..?
Yes, but there also clang with i386. In fact since we are
running jobs for other platforms we can collect the warnings
on those too. Even the gcc-4.2.1 if possible.

FWIW, this year I am mentoring a project to produce even
more warnings targeted for security, and it should work with
both gcc and clang.

Pedro.