Increasing timeout for ATF test case

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc at freebsd.org
Mon Sep 29 20:58:31 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm not sure, but you might be able to put
something like this in the _head() method for your testcase:

atf_set "timeout" "500"

See: http://www.daemon-systems.org/man/atf-test-case.4.html

Keep in mind that in atf 0.20, the atf-run program has been
removed, and kyua is the preferred way to run ATF tests.

You might want to glance at this document that I am writing and provide
feedback:

https://github.com/rodrigc/kyua/wiki/Quickstart-Guide

--
Craig