Automatically running /usr/tests on stable/10 branch under Jenkins

NGie Cooper yaneurabeya at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 05:49:43 UTC 2014

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 10:44 PM, Mateusz Guzik <mjguzik at gmail.com> wrote:

> Are you aware of e.g. stress2 by pho?
>
> https://people.freebsd.org/~pho/stress/index.html

+1 for this, but I don't have cycles to implement it in Jenkins. All
I'll say is that using stress2 won't work with your existing
preconditions based on how it gathers crash dumps, how long some of
the tests may take, etc. But you could effectively script pho's magic
to some degree.

> Plugging this in should not be hard for someone who knows jenkins.

Plugging it in should be relatively easy. Babysitting it will be a lot
more entertaining. There's a reason why we don't run it in our default
test runs at Isilon ;)...