FreeBSD Testing Facility

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk m.e.sanliturk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 03:01:21 UTC 2014

Dear Craig ,

At the past , there was the following thread :

https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2013-February/040102.html
FreeBSD Testing Facility

When I read your messages , I am remembering this thread which I consider
it being forgotten .

Now it may be possible to consider such a distributed testing community .

In these days , a very good thread is continuing by Jean-Sébastien Pédron :

https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/2014-October/096161.html
CFT: Update to xf86-video-ati 7.5.0

with very easily understandable and applicable steps explained to the user .

By using such mail threads or other sources it may be possible to obtain a
good collection of tests and algorithms to apply them .

Assuming that the above my message may be a useful reminder of issues ,

and with my best wishes for you ,

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk