jenkins and kyua junit test output question

Steve Wills swills at freebsd.org
Wed Oct 22 15:20:58 UTC 2014

Hi,

Was running into an issue with Jenkins and Kyua and wondered if anyone might
have any insight. The issue is in the pkg build test. This build failed:

http://jenkins.mouf.net/job/pkg/1387/

due to test issues, but they don't show up in the junit output, I think. On the
other hand if you look at the html generated for this, it shows up there:

http://kyua.mouf.net/html/1387/

Any ideas what we need to change? I can send the job config or other details if needed.

Thanks,
Steve

PS. I'm not on the list so please copy me on replies.