Automatically running /usr/tests on stable/10 branch under Jenkins
rodrigc at FreeBSD.org
Mon Oct 13 06:14:49 UTC 2014
I have created this Jenkins job, which you can see a graphical
(1) does a buildworld/buildkernel on amd64 when someone checks new
code into the stable/10 branch
(2) Creates a bootable UFS image with makefs
(3) Boots the image under bhyve
(4) Runs these commands inside the bhyve VM:
kyua report-junit --output=test-output.xml
(5) Shuts down the bhyve VM
(6) imports test-output.xml into Jenkins.
You can see a full test report here:
We already do the same thing for CURRENT.
Hopefully by running the tests regularly, we can help improve the quality
More information about the freebsd-testing