LIBADD for the test framework

Baptiste Daroussin bapt at FreeBSD.org
Tue Nov 25 22:51:08 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I do not have time so far to dig into all the .mk files for the testing
framework.

I would really appreciate if one of you could dig, figure out all the
DPADD.${something} LDADD.${something}, I think there is a need for a
LIBADD.${something} as a replacement/complement.

In particular the ones that add ${LDATF*} because that syntax is now
deprecated, as it is properly handled by LIBADD. btw USEPRIVATELIB is also
deprecated as it is automatically set by LIBADD when needed.

Best regards,
Bapt