libvirt + Jenkins proof of concept demo?

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc at FreeBSD.org
Wed May 28 21:20:46 UTC 2014

Roman,

As part of ongoing continuous integration and
testing efforts, we'd like to use your
libvirt + bhyve work.

I don't have time to work on it though, because I am busy with
a few things.

Do you think you have time in the next month or so to:

(1)  set up a simple Jenkins setup on your own machine somewhere
(2)  make sure that libvirt with all the necessary bhyve stuff is
installed on that machine
(3)  under Jenkins, install the libvirt slaves plugin:
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Libvirt+Slaves+Plugin
(4)  set up a simple Jenkins job which starts a bhyve instance via
libvirt, and runs some commands
(5)  If steps (1)-(4) work, blog about it.

This would be seriously helpful if you could do it.

Do you think you (or someone in the community) can take this on?

You can e-mail here for help, or join the #freebsd-ci channel on EFNet IRC
(I don't frequent IRC, because I'm busy).

Thanks!!!!!!!!
--
Craig