Need new release of Kyua

Garrett Cooper yaneurabeya at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 22:19:27 UTC 2014

Hi Craig!

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 3:01 PM, Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc at freebsd.org> wrote:
> Julio,
>
> Can you do a new release of kyua, which has the "kyua report-junit" support
> and Garrett's TAP fixes, and update the FreeBSD port and Ubuntu packages?

I just wanted to comment on this really quickly. My group (EMC /
Isilon) is working on a CCLA with Google so we can contribute back to
the Kyua project.

> I want to use kyua for a bunch of new tests for something I am working on,
> and having
> the junit support is a big must-have.  Also, being able to install from
> packages
> on FreeBSD and Linux systems will make things easier for setting up a lot
> of test
> nodes.
>
> I can "configure; make; make intall; create package" myself, but that is a
> pain in the ass. :)

You could download the port for FreeBSD I created from my GitHub fork:
https://github.com/yaneurabeya/freebsd-ports/tree/kyua-testers-tap-fixes/devel/kyua-testers
.

The sources these patches are based off of are still available in my
kyua fork too: https://github.com/yaneurabeya/kyua/tree/parse-all-the-tap-things
.

This definitely isn't ideal, but until the legal stuff has been
cleared between EMC and Google, it's the best route forward.

Thanks :),
-Garrett