Kyua + Jenkins integration

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jul 3 00:39:29 UTC 2014

Hi,

OK, thanks for the explanation.  It would be useful if the reporting options
had a flag to direct output to a file:

kyua report-junit -o foo.xml

instead of:

kyua report-junit > foo.xml

However, without the "-o" flag, I can still live with it.

Can you do another release of kyua with this change, and maybe Garrett's
TAP fixes?

What you have done is very useful, and I want to deploy it on multiple
machines via
"pkg install" instead of downloading the source and building it myself.

Thanks.

--
Craig