Makefile.inc1.patch

Garrett Cooper yaneurabeya at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 21:24:00 UTC 2014

On Jan 23, 2014, at 1:11 PM, Alan Somers <asomers at freebsd.org> wrote:

> In that case, I'm missing something.  I can't find any makefiles that
> reference MK_ATF or a related variable.  What is the effect of setting
> WITH_ATF ?
>
> -Alan

	NO_TESTS forces WITHOUT_TESTS to be set. So, if I set NO_TESTS in the various build steps it will force ATF to not be built. For that reason (and that reason alone) I reintroduced WITH_ATF just for Makefile.inc1 (but you could replace it with something else like WITH_ATF_LIBS, etc, if the naming is too confusing).
Thanks!
-Garrett