Generating Kyua test result output in JUnit XML format for Jenkins integration?

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc at FreeBSD.org
Thu Feb 27 20:31:22 UTC 2014

Hi,

In this thread on the freebsd-testing mailing list
I asked if it would be a good idea to extend
Kyua so that it could generate test result output
in JUnit XML test result format:

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-testing/2014-February/000199.html

JUnit XML is parsed natively by frameworks like Jenkins and
Atlassian Bamboo.

The response on that thread seemed favorable.

Tyler Croy mentioned that he could help integrate and test things,
but needs help on the C++ side of things.

I'd like to get going on this and see if we can get a proof of concept
to demo at the May 15 Continuous Testing working group that I am
leading at the BSD Devsummit in Ottawa:

https://wiki.freebsd.org/201405DevSummit/Jenkins

Tyler, are you in the San Francisco Bay Area?
I am near San Jose, so maybe we can get together and try hacking on this
stuff some time between now and May.  I know C++ if that helps.

Thanks.

--
Craig