Call for Help: Setting up Saltstack for devops of jenkins.freebsd.org cluster

Johannes Meixner xmj at freebsd.org
Mon Dec 1 18:52:15 UTC 2014

Hi,

As discussed with Craig on IRC, I'm interested in helping out with the Salt and
Jenkins bits.

Do we have a description on which host functions how? I.e. which of those
mentioned is salt-master, which are buildslaves?

Are there already any salt files? Do we want to use the Jenkins formula
https://github.com/saltstack-formulas/jenkins-formula, how much do we need to
extend it, or sould we start writing our own NIH solution ? ;-)

Best

Johannes

--
Johannes Meixner        | FreeBSD Committer
xmj at FreeBSD.org   	| http://people.freebsd.org/~xmj