Coverity scans on Jenkins

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc at FreeBSD.org
Tue Apr 15 18:10:59 UTC 2014

Hi,

Yes, what you want is totally doable.
If you look at https://jenkins.freebsd.org , you will see that
we have several bhyve VM's that build several src branches,
and we also have several builds that use poudriere to build ports.

We can set up another build configuration, either in an existing VM, or a new
VM, to run your scripts once a week.

Will you be at BSDCan?  There is a working group on May 15 where it would
be a good place to coordinate on this:
https://wiki.freebsd.org/Jenkins#Presentations_and_Working_Groups

--
Craig