Populating /usr/tests

Garrett Cooper yaneurabeya at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 20:49:42 UTC 2013

You're missing a lot of code in etc/, some in Makefile.inc1, and other pieces in share/mk as well with bsd.own.mk. Also, your approach with tests/Makefile is ok, but it doesn't partition well with prove.test.mk on my branch, etc.

Thanks,
-Garrett

PS No worries about the email addresses; I still use yanegomi, but mainly as a spam catch address nowadays.