Getting rid of the ATF tools

Garrett Cooper yaneurabeya at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 20:15:48 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 12:54 PM, Alan Somers <asomers at freebsd.org> wrote:
> Speaking of backporting, has anybody yet merged Garrett's git branch
> to a stable/9 based branch?  We're still basing our bsd.test.mk etc
> off of a very old branch of Garrett's.
>
> (sorry for double post; I sent the last post from the wrong email
> alias so the message didn't get accepted by mailman)

No one has yet. And speaking of backporting, now the test
infrastructure will allow you to build and install tests without bmake
if you apply this commit:

https://github.com/yaneurabeya/freebsd/commit/79d9a53836dcf8127d17c35705dd8c79b040fc04

This is what I'm going to push into OneFS and is what should get
pushed into FreeBSD as well.

Thanks,
-Garrett