BSDInstall: merging to HEAD

Michiel Overtoom motoom at xs4all.nl
Mon Jan 31 23:05:15 UTC 2011

On 2011-01-31 22:22:20 Michiel Overtoom wrote:
> On 2011-01-14 19:26:43 Nathan Whitehorn wrote:
> > I have been working for a few weeks on a lightweight
> > new installer named 'bsdinstall'.

Oh BTW I downloaded it, ran in on my spare system, it installed without a
hitch (only the SATA CDROM gave some READ_LONG errors during the boot
process).

I like the install procedure, it requires less keypresses and menu fiddling
than systinstall, and doesn't ask outdated and superfluous questions (like I
want to install a NFS server, for example).

Excellent work.

Greetings,

--
"The ability of the OSS process to collect and harness
the collective IQ of thousands of individuals across