ports/182657: [patch] lang/gcc48: expose c99 math in 'std' namespace

gerald at FreeBSD.org gerald at FreeBSD.org
Sun Feb 23 22:45:10 UTC 2014

Synopsis: [patch] lang/gcc48: expose c99 math in 'std' namespace

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: gerald
State-Changed-When: Sun Feb 23 22:44:50 UTC 2014
State-Changed-Why:
First of all, sorry for the delay.  There have been a couple of
issues with the lang/gcc ports that I needed to address first and
this has taken longer than I had expected.

I would love to expose c99 math to FreeBSD users of GCC.

The proposed patch seems a bit hackish, though, and specific to
the lang/gcc* ports?  Or do you think that could be pushed upstream?

That would be the best approach, first for GCC 4.9 and then we could
look into backporting to GCC 4.8, perhaps GCC 4.7.

Gerald