standards/82654: C99 long double math functions are missing

David Schultz das at FreeBSD.ORG
Fri Jun 14 06:53:58 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013, gavin at FreeBSD.org wrote:
> Synopsis: C99 long double math functions are missing
>
> Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-standards->freebsd-numerics
> Responsible-Changed-By: gavin
> Responsible-Changed-When: Thu Jun 13 11:09:50 UTC 2013
> Responsible-Changed-Why:
> Over to -numerics.  It looks like at least half of this has
> already made it into releases, and the other half is in head, so
> it may be that this PR can be put into "patched" state now.

I think someone mentioned wanting to keep this open as a tracking
bug, although I now have a wiki page for tracking the status of
this work, so it's probably fine to close.  kargl@ should do the
honors!