standards/122051: Add posix_spawn(3)

Ed Schouten ed at 80386.nl
Tue Mar 25 12:33:09 UTC 2008

* Ed Schouten <ed at 80386.nl> wrote:
> > > This patch still misses a manual page.
> > FreeBSD has an permit to use the verbatim POSIX specification in its
> > manual pages, with proper attribution.
> > See the /usr/share/examples/mdoc/POSIX-copyright
>
> I'll take a look at it soon. I will probably store a final diff
> somewhere online, because the manual pages will make the diff too big to
> post it in the PR.

As I was pointed out, Gnats probably eat big patches, but because it
will do strange things with MIME, I've stored the patch online:

	http://g-rave.nl/unix/freebsd/freebsd-posix_spawn.diff

It includes more fixes to be POSIX compliant (default values, etc). I've
also added manual pages for all functions that are present in the header
file.

--
 Ed Schouten <ed at 80386.nl>
 WWW: http://g-rave.nl/