complex math functions

ff b fred1z at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 5 10:34:51 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm facing a problem while compiling math libraries because math functions
on
complex numbers seems not to be present on freebsd :
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2007-March/143759.html

Greping the headers, I didn't find more than basic complex numbers
manipulation.
No trigonometric/exponential functions.
This subject has been discussed in technical terms a long time ago, but I
couldn't find
any files, modifications related to this in libm :
http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/htdig/freebsd-standards/2005-September/001043.html

What is currently the status of complex math functions in freebsd ?
Thanks for your help,

F.