standards/114029: I have Fujitsu Siemens PRIMERGY TX200 S3 server and I try to installed FreeBSD but no drivers. Please help me.

Gabor Kovesdan gabor at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jun 26 08:10:48 UTC 2007

Synopsis: I have Fujitsu Siemens PRIMERGY TX200 S3 server and I try to installed FreeBSD but no drivers. Please help me.

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: gabor
State-Changed-When: Tue Jun 26 08:07:49 UTC 2007
State-Changed-Why:
Hello Rohana,

it's a question, not a problem report.  Please turn to the mailing lists
for a solution, you will probably get support there.  I think, in your
case questions at FreeBSD.org is the appropriate list, but you can find all
of our mailing lists here: