conundrum: _C99_SOURCE vs. sigset

Mikhail Teterin mi+kde at aldan.algebra.com
Fri Aug 4 13:05:47 UTC 2006

On Friday 04 August 2006 02:56, Stefan Farfeleder wrote:
= > > The macro _C99_SOURCE is for pure C99 code and _ANSI_SOURCE for C90
= > > code. Both don't include the <pthread.h> header.
= >
= > They do -- it gets included from iostream, even when I define one of
= > those.
=
= No, what I meant was that <pthread.h> isn't defined by neither C90 nor
= C99 but by POSIX.  Defining _C99_SOURCE or _ANSI_SOURCE hides additional
= POSIX/BSD identifiers in shared headers which is a bad idea if you want
= to include <pthread.h>; as you've seen it leads to errors.

I don't, actually, include pthread.h. iostream does -- that's the problem
:-( Thanks!

	-mi