Where can I find the wchar tests?

Ady ady at softier.com
Mon Jan 31 10:15:38 PST 2005

Hi Tim,

I've found the attached note from you dating to 2003.

We are working on porting the wchar library at the moment.
I'd really appreciate if you could point me to where I could find the source
for this set of wchar tests (wcslen, wmemchr, ...)

Thanks in Advance

Ady W
Softier

test-strerror regression test
Tim Robbins tjr at FreeBSD.ORG
<mailto:freebsd-standards%40freebsd.org?Subject=test-strerror%20regression%2
0test&In-Reply-To=6AE199CE-739E-11D7-98DE-0003937E39E0%40mac.com>
Mon Apr 21 00:34:06 PDT 2003