termio test tool anyone ?

Cyrille Lefevre clefevre-lists at 9online.fr
Wed Jul 14 15:15:32 PDT 2004

"Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk at phk.freebsd.dk> wrote:
To: "Cyrille Lefevre" <clefevre-lists at 9online.fr>
Cc: <standards at freebsd.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 8:27 PM
Subject: Re: termio test tool anyone ?

> In message <026d01c469b8$bbaca7d0$7890a8c0 at dyndns.org>, "Cyrille Lefevre"
write
> s:
> >"Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk at phk.freebsd.dk> wrote:
> >>
> >> As you may have noticed I'm banging away in the tty system right now.
> >>
> >> I was wondering if any of you know of a test tool which can test
> >> a serial port for posix compliance ?
> >
> >let's try :
> >http://www.opengroup.org/testing/testsuites/unix.html
> >http://www.opengroup.org/testing/testsuites/posix.html
>
> OK, I spent a couple of hours on this and failed to make it through.
>
> Anyone up for making it a port ?  You probably need to make it
> two ports, one for the TET gadget and one for the actual tests.

it's not possible to make them a port... because, as you stated in your
previous email, our includes aren't POSIX compliant :( and modifying
the test suite will make it broken. do you see what I mean ?
we first have to fix our side... however, as I remember me, you can
test just some part of the standards.

Cyrille Lefevre.
home: mailto:cyrille.lefevre at laposte.net