termio test tool anyone ?

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Wed Jul 14 05:48:25 PDT 2004

As you may have noticed I'm banging away in the tty system right now.

I was wondering if any of you know of a test tool which can test
a serial port for posix compliance ?

Alternatively, anybody who wants to help me write on ?   My idea
was to have a program which could be run in slave mode on a
known good serial port which using a well-defined null-modem
cable were connected to the port under test on which the program
was run in "interogation" mode.

Any takers ?