Shared/exclusive (rw) locks

Peter Pentchev roam at ringlet.net
Wed Jul 7 07:06:03 PDT 2004

On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 03:55:49PM +0600, ngl wrote:

> [...]

On FreeBSD 4.x, the kernel only ever runs on one CPU, the CPU that the
system started on.  The other CPU's are only used for scheduling
userland processes.

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam at ringlet.net    roam at sbnd.net    roam at FreeBSD.org
If wishes were fishes, the antecedent of this conditional would be true.