Sed substitution bugs

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Wed Jun 4 01:29:28 PDT 2003

On Wed, Jun 04, 2003 at 11:32:29AM +1000, Tim Robbins wrote:

> The patch looks fine, but it isn't obvious to me that the second part
> (handling the /nnn bits) is correct. It seems to produce the right output
> though.

The if clause that I added is a counterpart to the rm_so == rm_eo case
in the /g code. I'll commit the patch with a regression test.

Thanks for looking at it.

Tony.
COLWYN BAY TO THE MULL OF GALLOWAY INCLUDING THE ISLE OF MAN: SOUTH BACKING
SOUTHEAST 2 OR 3 LOCALLY 4, VEERING SOUTHWEST 4 OR 5 LATER. CLOUDY, PERIOD
RAIN THEN SHOWERS, DRY, FAIR LATER. GOOD FALLING MODERATE IN RAIN OR SHOWERS.
SLIGHT INCREASING MODERATE.