Filesystem operations slower in 13.0 than 12.2

Dewayne Geraghty dewayne at heuristicsystems.com.au
Fri Mar 5 17:58:55 UTC 2021

Thanks Helge, there is a 10% increase in involuntary context switching
which suggests that other things were occurring on the testing platform
 during the 13.0B4 run or 13 has adversely changed?  (And I'd discount
the latter due to the voluntary CS being similar across runs)

I appreciate you taking the time to perform difference tests, but think
that your tests need to be run under identical conditions :)