How do I know if my 13-stable has security patches?

Kevin Oberman rkoberman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 19:36:28 UTC 2021

Thanks, Olivier, for the quick response. Now I don't have to do a system
build!

Neither command is what I'd call 'intuitive', so it would have taken me a
long time to find either of them. I cut and pasted the 'git branch' command
and it took me a moment to realize what that meant. Never ran "grep -l" on
a pipe, I guess.
E-mail: rkoberman at gmail.com