dtrace issue on releng/13.0

Dean E. Weimer dweimer at dweimer.net
Tue Feb 23 20:36:12 UTC 2021

I just built and installed FreeBSD 13.0 Beta 3 from source checked out
with last commit of 4b737a9c58cac69008f189cc44e7d1a81a0b601c after the
install I was installing a few ports, and perl5.32 failed to build
stating dtrace -h not available.

root at fbsd13-devel:/ # dtrace -h
dtrace: failed to establish error handler: "/usr/lib/dtrace/psinfo.d",
line 1: failed to copy type of 'pr_uid': Type information is in parent
and unavailable

The initial install from the FreeBSD-BETA3 iso image does work as
expected, so the problem was introduced since then.

root at fbsd13:/jails/devel # dtrace -h
dtrace: -h requires one or more scripts or enabling options

It does appear that the commit 	ae093a0614f30d4cdffb853e4eba93322e8ed8f4
references changes to dtrace.

--
Thanks,
    Dean E. Weimer