stable/12 git -> svn mirror delayed

Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Fri Feb 19 00:03:42 UTC 2021

I've done a dry-run that looks good (at first blush, I still need to look
at it in more detail). I've put a workaround into the conversion script
that will fix this issue (and any others that are just like it that slip
through), but is definitely hackish and not generic for all possible ways
that a merge commit could land. When I'm satisfied, I'll have the automated
mirroring re-enabled and we should be good, though it may be a few hours
due to time zones, etc.

Warner