stable/12 git -> svn mirror delayed

Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Thu Feb 18 20:45:26 UTC 2021

The problem is that it was a merge commit, which should have been
administratively prohibited. A merge commit from main to stable/* is never
the right thing. It creates problems, not least of which is the issue with
the subversion exporter. In this case, it won't create the more severe
issues like we have in the converted past, so that's at least something.

I wrote the script assuming there'd never be a merge commit. I'll fix
things by hand for this one commit which will get things going again.
Making this exporter handle merge commits generically is tricky and beyond
the scope of the work I took on...  Hopefully, we'll get the commit hook
problem fixed soon so it won't happen again.

Warner