Firefox pkg for 11.4-RELEASE amd64

Greg Balfour greg.bal4 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 17:07:50 UTC 2020

After looking at this some more I see the problem.

http://pkg.freebsd.org/FreeBSD:11:amd64/release_4/All/

is missing firefox.  Both

http://pkg.freebsd.org/FreeBSD:11:amd64/latest/All/
and
http://pkg.freebsd.org/FreeBSD:11:amd64/quarterly/All/

have it.  I had created a /usr/local/etc/pkg/repos/FreeBSD.conf
with the url set to "pkg+http://pkg.FreeBSD.org/${ABI}/release_4"
so pkg wasn't seeing it.  I do this with new releases since I
don't want to track latest or quarterly packages.  (It makes
adding packages at a much later date easier.)

Anyone know why firefox didn't make it into release_4?